All returning students that have not passed the testing requirement for graduation are now eligible for the Alternative High School Assessment (AHSA).
THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE HSPA and ALL SENIORS and RETURNING STUDENTS must take the HSPA in MARCH.
For The Atlantic City High School
1400 Albany Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Sarah King, District Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Farrell, Anti-Bullying Specialist, email@example.com
Kelly Bird, Anti-Bullying Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
School Bus Rules and Procedures are Very Important and Must be Followed
Please make sure you know the rules. Read more...
NEW! Homework Alerts & Class Updates
Attention Parents: Want to keep updated on your child's class announcements, homework assignments, and other classroom activities? Sign up now for eChalk Parent Class Email Alerts!
Are you looking for historical yearbooks, memorabilia, or pictures? Read more...
ACHS ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisor of Special Education and Social Studies
- Supervisor of Math and Science
- Supervisor of Physical Education, Arts, Business and Technology
- Supervisor of English, ESL, Media and World Languages
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: A- Fm
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: Fo- Mcl
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: McJ- So
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: Sp- Z (ELL)