Attention!!! All returning students that have not passed the testing requirement for graduation are now eligible for the Alternative High School Assessment (AHSA). THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE HSPA and ALL SENIORS and RETURNING STUDENTS must take the HSPA in MARCH.
Dates for testing:
AHSA Session 1 is held in C102 & C103 on the following dates: Feb 2: 2:40pm - 4:30pm, Feb 3, 4, & 5: 2:40pm - 5:30pm; Feb 6: 2:40pm - 4:30pm
HSPA March 3, 4, & 5 (Seniors test during the school day/ Returning Students at 4pm)
HSPA Makeup March 10, 11, & 12 (Seniors test during the school day/ Returning Students at 4pm)
AHSA Session 2 is held in C102 & C103 on the following dates: March 23 - April 17
AHSA Session 3 is held in C102 & C103 on the following dates: June 15 - June 26
PLEASE CONTACT MRS. DOZIER
at 609-343-7300 ext 2011
for questions about testing eligibility
and available tutoring.
For The Atlantic City High School
1400 Albany Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Sarah King, District Coordinator, email@example.com
Michele Farrell, Anti-Bullying Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Bird, Anti-Bullying Specialist email@example.com
School Bus Rules and Procedures are Very Important and Must be Followed
Please make sure you know the rules. Read more...
NEW! Homework Alerts & Class Updates
Attention Parents: Want to keep updated on your child's class announcements, homework assignments, and other classroom activities? Sign up now for eChalk Parent Class Email Alerts!
Are you looking for historical yearbooks, memorabilia, or pictures? Read more...
ACHS ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisor of Special Education and Social Studies
- Supervisor of Math and Science
- Supervisor of Physical Education, Arts, Business and Technology
- Supervisor of English, ESL, Media and World Languages
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: A- Fm
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: Fo- Mcl
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: McJ- So
- Assistant Principal- Students Last Name: Sp- Z (ELL)